OA Program of Recovery
Overeaters Anonymous (OA) offers a program of recovery from compulsive overeating, binge eating and other eating disorders using the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of OA. Worldwide meetings and other Tools provide a fellowship of experience, strength and hope where members respect one another’s anonymity. OA charges no dues or fees; it is self-supporting through member contributions.
OA is not just about weight loss, weight gain, maintenance, obesity or diets. It addresses physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. It is not a religious organization and does not promote any particular diet.
OA members differ in many ways, but we are united by our common disease and the solution we have found in the OA program. We practice unity with diversity, and we welcome everyone who wants to stop eating compulsively. Welcome to Overeaters Anonymous. Welcome home.
- New Online Video: Breaking Out of Relapse
- New Workshop Available—Importance of Working the Steps
- Changed by Physical Recovery? Write Lifeline About Your "New Body, New Life" by December 15.
- We Need Your Story for a New Publication on Body Image, Sexuality, Relationships, and Recovery. Due by January 31.
- Carry the Message to Newcomers Around the World. Send Us Your Anonymous Video Testimonial by January 2.