Don’t miss out on the fellowship at the World Service Convention in Cleveland!
Early Bird Registration ends July 2. Register today!
OA Program of Recovery
Overeaters Anonymous offers a program of recovery from compulsive eating using the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of OA. Worldwide meetings and other tools provide a fellowship of experience, strength and hope where members respect one another’s anonymity. OA charges no dues or fees; it is self-supporting through member contributions.
OA is not just about weight loss, weight gain or maintenance, or obesity or diets. It addresses physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. It is not a religious organization and does not promote any particular diet.
OA members differ in many ways, but we are united by our common disease and the solution we have found in the OA program. We practice unity with diversity, and we welcome everyone who wants to stop eating compulsively. Welcome to Overeaters Anonymous. Welcome home.
- Ask-It Basket
- WSBC Decision Changes Wording of Anonymity Statement
- NEW! Young Person's Packet
- New Wording for OA Preamble
- Now Online: Second-Quarter Issue of A Step Ahead
- In Steps Eight and Nine, we look at the damage we have done others and set about repairing it. Now we apply the same principles of self-discipline and love for others to all of our actions. The Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Overeaters Anonymous (p. 105)