OA Program of Recovery
Overeaters Anonymous (OA) offers a program of recovery from compulsive overeating, binge eating and other eating disorders using the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of OA. Worldwide meetings and other tools provide a fellowship of experience, strength and hope where members respect one another’s anonymity. OA charges no dues or fees; it is self-supporting through member contributions.
OA is not just about weight loss, weight gain, maintenance, obesity or diets. It addresses physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. It is not a religious organization and does not promote any particular diet.
OA members differ in many ways, but we are united by our common disease and the solution we have found in the OA program. We practice unity with diversity, and we welcome everyone who wants to stop eating compulsively. Welcome to Overeaters Anonymous. Welcome home.
- Free to Download: Abstinence and A Plan of Eating Workshop
- Newsletter editors: See your new support page on oa.org.
- Overeaters Anonymous, Third Edition – The New Brown Book is Here!
- Now Online: Fourth-Quarter Issue of A Step Ahead
- NEW! Step One Public Information Poster